Scholarship – B.Com(Hons) in Association with KPMG Program (in Lacs)
|B.Com (Hons) in association with KPMG|
|> 95% aggregate & above in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 75% of the tuition fee||INR 4.35 lacs|
|90% - 94.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 50% of the tuition fee||INR. 2.90 lacs|
|87 - 89.9% aggregate in core 3+Eng in Class XII CBSE/ICSE earns a scholarship worth 25% of the tuition fee||INR 1.45 lacs|
|IB Score range (out of 45)||BCom|
|40 and above||100% Tuition Fee INR. 5.8 lacs|
|37-39||75% Tuition Fee INR 4.35 lacs|
|34-36||50% Tuition Fee INR 2.9 lacs|
- Limited scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the above criteria and interview performance at the sole discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling the criteria
- There are a limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first come first served basis.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee only after a final offer of admission is made and accepted
- Terms and conditions apply – to maintain scholarship, students will have to a) maintain a CGPA above 7.5, b) attain above 80% attendance, and c) face no disciplinary action throughout the entirety of the programme
Other Scholarships Hero MotoCorp Educate to Empower ‘E2’ Scholarship
BML Munjal University recognises excellence in education and encourages its students to be the best in their chosen field. The university offers ‘E2’scholarships* to selected students in 8 separate disciplines who have consistently performed well and have been the top rank holders in their respective cohorts.
Educate to Empower ‘E2’ scholarships will cover tuition, boarding, and lodging costs. In the first year, scholarships worth 35 lakhs were awarded to the deserving students. HERO MotoCorp ‘Hamari Pari’ Scholarship
BML Munjal University offers ‘Hamari Pari’ scholarships* to meritorious female students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who have maintained an exemplary academic record throughout their 1st year at the university.
In the first year, scholarships worth 25 lakhs were awarded to the deserving students.
Note: *Scholarships are awarded to pre-existing students.
*Terms and Conditions apply for scholarships.