The School of Management at BML Munjal University opened its doors for highly talented individuals this year. We invite companies to recruit our MBA students for a two-month summer internship during May 1, 2016 – June 28, 2016. The industry-academia linkage programmes provide an opportunity to bring class room closer to work, thereby making the students more industry ready. One of the various such linkages is the summer internship that the students undertake in partial fulfillment of the degree programmes. The internship provides students an opportunity to apply the knowledge they learnt in the first year of the program in a real world setting. The organisation can benefit by employing students to address important issues facing their organisation.
- Corporate relations team at BMU will work with host organisation on identification of problem banks or projects to be offered for Practice School and ensure smooth operation by being in constant touch with the students, project mentors and coordinator manager.
- Screening of students and matching of projects and students’ interests or capabilities would be done by BMU; host organisation would be welcome to participate in this process of student selection.
- Faculty from the relevant discipline would support the student during the internship. They, along with host organisation managers, would monitor, evaluate and grade the student
Expectations from Host Companies
- Support and participate in this critical industry-academia linkage programme.
- Designate a single point of contact from the host organisation to liaise with corporate relations team at BMU.
- Identify specific projects for MBA programme students
- Batch Profile: