At BML Munjal University, the academic structure is unique. There is a one-college concept that is embedded into the structure of the university. Rather than confining students to the silos of individual departments of commerce, engineering and management, the university has schools. With every programme offered by the university, functional disciplinary silos have been broken down and replaced with integrated and interdisciplinary, problem-solving approaches.
In order to make every student a well-rounded individual, who is capable of making smarter decisions, liberal arts is a key component of each programme. Every semester prepares students for the career ahead by including a life skill – be it communication or critical reasoning or conflict resolution – and opens their minds to a fresh perspective that will move them along their personal leadership journey.Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- All applicants will have to submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- BMU will review all applications and short-list candidates for a Case Discussion (CD) and PI (Personal Interview)
- Students who have not appeared in any standardized tests will have to appear for the BMU-MAT (BMU’s management aptitude test). Students who have taken any one or more of the BMU-recognized tests will still be required to take the BMU-MAT until they receive their scores for at least one of the tests All short listed candidates will have to appear for a Case Discussion (CD)/Personal Interview (PI)
- The final admission decision will be taken by the BMU Admission Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
- The final result can be declared for student only after he/she has submitted his/her final graduation results, class XII results, standardized test scores and the interview process is complete. Selected students will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process