Student Short Term Immersion Programmes with our International University Partners:
BMU offers 100% International Exposure to all students across all programmes. For this, the University has partnered with Top Ranked Universities from across the world including Imperial College London, London School of Economics and Political Science and the University of Warwick.
Terms and Conditions
– This is applicable for all students joining their first-year Undergraduate studies at BMU during the Academic Year 2019-20
– The details of the immersion programme are given below:
|BTECH||University of Warwick||2 Weeks|
|BBA, BBA-LLB (Hons), BA LLB (Hons), BSc Economics (Hons)||London School of Economics & Political Science||2-3 Weeks|
– Students will be eligible to take up this immersion programme post first year, provided they clear all academic and disciplinary norms laid out by the University.
– The immersion programme would be part of the academic studies at BMU – this would be graded and part of the overall credits offered for that particular programme.
– Students will get an opportunity to choose among the courses offered by the Partner University in the area of New-Age Technology / Engineering, Consulting, Accounting, Business & Management, Economics, Finance, Law, Industry Visits
– The cost of Tuition for this programme at the respective universities will be borne by BMU
– Students will be required to take care of other additional expenditures such as Travel, Boarding & Lodging, Visa Charges, etc.
– Students should have valid passport.
– Issue of visa for travel is the prerogative of the respective countries and University will not be liable for the same. BMU will provide all required documents and support for the student to get his visa processed.