New Student Information
Welcome, New Students!
Congratulations on your admission into BMU.
Welcome to our university – a community of passionate students, faculty and staff.
Please find the important information about things you need to know to prepare for the Registration Day.
We at BMU, including the current batch, are eagerly waiting to welcome you as part of our new batch on campus on July 25, 2018. Fortunately, the orientation programme and the registration day are just around the corner.
We want to ensure that our incoming batch has a seamless and smooth registration experience. To help you prepare for the registration process, we’ve detailed the process below. For any further queries, we’re just a call away.
A Few Things to Note Before Arriving on Campus
1. Please ensure that you have deposited your complete First Semester Fees by the given deadline.
2. Please ensure that you carry all the documents, certificates and signed affidavits in the required formats.
3. Please fill the required forms/undertakings and get your parents’ signature wherever required.
4. Your orientation will last till end of the week and will be filled with events geared to help you know about BMU, faculty, seniors and more. We understand that your parents too might want to stay close to you for a few days while you settle down. We have compiled a list of hotels that are located close to the BMU Campus. Your parents can make arrangements here. The list is available below on this page. We have negotiated discounted prices for BMU family. Please mention your BMU association to avail the discount.
5. Travel Arrangements from Gurugram on the Day of Registration: We have arranged a bus from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station Gurugram to the BMU campus. The bus will depart at 7:30 am. Later in the evening, the bus will leave the Campus for IFFCO Chowk at 6:15 pm. Please share your details via email at email@example.com. Please ensure that you get back to us with details about your travel plans by 21st July 2018. Seats in the bus will be reserved accordingly and last minute accommodations will not be possible. You can register at here.
6. For students coming to campus in their own vehicles, please feel free to visit www.bml.edu.in/contact/ to see driving directions to reach the Campus. Our campus can be easily found on Google Maps as well.
7. Vehicles on campus: BMU Campus is an extremely environmental-friendly zone. Everything is done with sustainability in mind. With this in mind, the University discourages vehicles on campus. University policy does not allow students to keep their vehicles on campus.
Things to Note for Registration Day – 25th July, 2018
1. Registration begins at 9 am, 25th July, Wednesday, at the BMU Campus, Gurugram. Please be on time to avoid missing important events. Entry will be from Gate No-2, where a Help Desk is situated to guide you further. Please carry your offer letter print to be shown at Gate Help Desk for entry into campus.
2. Please drop off your luggage in the luggage drop-off area located at the Recreation Room, Tower 2, as soon as you come in. Only one parent can accompany the student for registration process. Other family members can wait in the designated Waiting Area near the Auditorium. Post registration and hostel allocation, you’ll be able to take your luggage to your hostel rooms.
3. Student Volunteers wearing BMU T-shirts will be around to assist you. You will be able to spot these once on Campus.
4. Welcome Desk: Student Volunteers at the Help Desk will guide you to the Welcome Desk at The Gateway (Auditorium Foyer).
5. Collect your Registration Kit from the Welcome Desk. The kit will contain:
- Student Registration Form
- Hostel Allocation Letter
- Registration Token
- Document Checklist
- Orientation Schedule
- Student Handbook
- Campus Map
- Student Honour Code
- Scholarship-related formalities
6. A team will verify your documents in the designated Registration Rooms.
7. After successfully verifying your documents, Registrar Office & IT Room will complete all formalities. You will be given an ID Card.
8. You will be able to buy your books on Day One itself. The cost is Rs.4,000 for the first semester. This can be paid via cash or card & books collected at the same time. In order to make the registration process easier, we recommend you pay this amount in advance at the link given & carry the receipt print with you. For Payment link click here.
9. After verification of your credentials and fee payment status, you will be guided to your respective hostels. At this point, you’ll be able to pick up your luggage from the drop-off area.
10. There will be a few vendors on Campus on the Registration Day to help with setting up a Bank Account, Bank loan options, take a Mobile connection, and a travel desk in case of any requirement. Students would need to bring address proof, identity proof, passport size photographs, and a cheque to open a bank account.
11. We have organised a Parent Orientation Programme starting at 3:30 pm.
12. At 6 pm, you’ll officially begin your Under Graduate programme. Once parents leave at 6 pm, we will begin the fun part of the week. The team along with current students have planned very interesting activities for you for rest of the week.
13. There is a Tuck Shop on BMU Campus which sells all basic essentials needed. You could also carry the other essentials along. We would be providing you mattress, bed, cupboard and a study table in the hostel.
14. Clothing - Please carry formals, smart casuals and warm clothes. It is suggested parents/students carry an umbrella due to prevailing Monsoon season.
15. For a better understanding of the Registration process and documents to be brought, we recommend you attend the webinar we have organized on the 17th of July, 2018. You can register at here.
We look forward to welcoming you on campus on 25th July 2018.
For any queries, feel free to contact your respective counsellors.
Click Here for the List of Hotels
|S.NO.||Category||Document||Type of document||Remarks||Download Link|
|1.||Pre-registration||Application Form||Print copy -self attested||Print can be taken from login|
|2.||Seat Allotment/Offer letter||Print copy -self attested|
|3.||JEE/other Entrance Rank Card (As applicable)||Print copy -self attested||Print from Rank website|
|4.||Registration||Eight recent colored passport size photographs||Original||Kindly place in small envelope|
|5.||Proof of full payment of first semester Course, Hostel & Mess fees||Print of Fee Receipt copy/ NEFT copy/ DD copy||BMU Campus & Skype|
|6.||Proof for domicile (if Haryana domicile applicable)||Photocopy -self-attested|
|7.||Income Certificate of the parents (in case of Haryana domicile)||Photocopy -self-attested|
|8.||Educational||Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (in case of improvement both the mark sheets (Old and new should be submitted)||self-attested photocopy & carry originals|
|9.||Class 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (in case of improvement both the mark sheets (Old and new should be submitted)||self-attested photocopy & carry originals|
|10.||Qualifying documents||Migration Certificate / Transfer Certificate||In case not available, Affidavit on Rs 10/-stamp paper for submission on or before 30th September,2018 -Annexure 2 to be used||Download|
|11.||Medical Certificate (From Regular Medical Practitioner / MBBS & Equivalent)||Original||Annexure 3||Download|
|12.||AADHAR card of Student|
|13.||PAN card of Parent & Student||Only one will suffice|
|14.||In case of Foreign Students photocopy of Passport, Visa and FRRO Registration letter should be submitted at the time of registration.|
|15.||Undertakings & Certifications||Online registered Anti Ragging Affidavit form duly signed by parent and student||Original||In case online not registered, then please bring it on Affidavit of Rs 10/-stamp paper both for parent and students||http://antiragging.in/|
|16.||Student must carry a copy of supporting docs for their address verification (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID etc.)||Photocopy -self-attested|
|17.||Scholarship Undertaking (If applicable)||Original||Annexure 5A for SOET (BTech courses) or 5B for SOM & SOEC (BBA & BCom), as applicable.||Engineering 5A - Download |
Management 5B - Download
|18.||Gap Year Certificate (If applicable, Affidavit on Rs 10/-stamp paper)||Original||Annexure 4 -On Rs.10/-Non-Judicial Stamp Paper Duly Attested by Notary||Download|
|19.||Undertaking by Student & Parent||Original||Annexure 7||Download|
|20.||Indeminity Bond By Parents||Original||Annexure 6||Download|
|21.||Acknowledgement of Students Rights & Responsibilities||Original||Annexure 8||Download|
|22.||Student Code of Conduct & Learning Contract||Original||Annexure 9||Download|
|23.||Hostel Declaration & Undertaking||Original||Annexure 10||Download|
|24.||Gymnasium membership||Original||Annexure 11||Download|
Frequently Asked Questions
Arrival at BMU
Bed linen, blankets, toiletries, stationary, personal effects, all original application documents (including school transcripts). Regarding clothes, there is no uniform and you are allowed to wear smart casuals. However, you would be required to bring a formal business suit for formal events, and a set of formal traditional wear.
Banks, including Yes Bank, will have stalls on Campus on 3rd July to help students set up bank accounts. Students would need to bring address proof, identity proof, passport size photographs, and a cheque to open an account.
We have YES Bank ATM machine installed inside the campus.
Parents are welcome to be present at orientation. They are cordially invited to join us on 2nd July for the Parents Orientations session from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. followed by high tea. However, we will not be able to accommodate them during the night on campus.
For students coming to campus in their own vehicles, please feel free to visit www.bml.edu.in/contact/
to see driving directions to reach the Campus. Our campus can be easily found on Google Maps as well. Vehicles on campus:
BMU Campus is an extremely environmental-friendly zone. Everything is done with sustainability in mind. With this in mind, the University discourages vehicles on campus. University policy does not allow students to keep their vehicles on campus.
We will not be providing laptops to the student but It is mandatory for all students to have a laptop. Minimum configuration for laptops is recommended to be : CPU Intel Core i5, RAM 4 GB and above, HDD 500 GB, Screen 14”, any brand with an operating system of OS Windows 10 Pro. If possible, Inter Core i7 and 500 GB SSD will be preferred.”
For more information, please contact:
Mr. Ankur Panchal
Mr. Binu Zacheriah
Mobile: +91- 8826996562
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Campus Location