Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Personal interview
- Admission decision taken by the selection committee
The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and group discussion and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
B.Tech Migration Policy
The Admissions Committee would assess eligibility based on equivalence of the subject/course content studied. Students will need to have cleared their first year in a B.Tech programme at any other institution without any backlog and must have an aggregate score of 70%.
For students to be eligible for migration to the B.Tech programme at BMU, they need to have:
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) aggregate score in class XII final exams above 70%
- Individual scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class XII final exams above 65%
- English score in Class XII final exams above 70%
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for an interview based on their first semester result, JEE score (if applicable), PCM aggregate, essay and extra-curricular performance.
Note: There are no scholarships for migration students.
B.Tech Lateral Admissions
Students who have completed a 3-year Diploma from a recognised Polytechnic can apply for admission to the second year of the B.Tech programme at BMU. Applicants are required to have a minimum of 70% in their Diploma and not have any backlogs.
The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
Note: There are no scholarships for students who take lateral admission.