BBA Admission Process
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
- Migration-admission decision
Please Note :
- The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Students who are yet to receive their 2nd semester marks will only receive provisional admission. Final admission will be offered on receipt of the final 2nd semester marks
- There is no scholarship for migration admissions
BBA Migration Admissions
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 65% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.