BBA Eligibility Requirement
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards :
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 75% in their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 65% in their class XII final board examinations
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- All Candidates applying for BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship need to either have family business background or should have passion about doing Business
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances to selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the BBA programmes, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10 and Class 12 final examination scores
- Personal interview (in the personal interview, the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures / attachments including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU will review applications and short-list candidates for the interview
3. All shortlisted candidates appear for a personal interview
4. The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions
The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.