- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
- Migration-admission decision
- The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Students who are yet to receive their 2nd semester marks will only receive provisional admission. Final admission will be offered on receipt of the final 2nd semester marks
- There is no scholarship for migration admissions