120 CLAT score – Net Benefit: 100% scholarship on tuition fee
100 to 119.9 CLAT score – Net Benefit: 75% scholarship on tuition fee
90 to 99.9 CLAT score – Net Benefit: 50% scholarship on tuition fee
- Terms and condition would apply for all scholarship plans
- Limited scholarship will be awarded on the basis of eligibility & interview score, for those who are offered admission, at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria.
- There are limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first come first serve basis.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee only after the final offer admission is made and accepted.
- To maintain scholarship, students will have to maintain
- Maintain a CGPA above 7.5
- Maintain above 80% attendance
- Not face any disciplinary action throughout the entirety of the programme
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion.
- Scholarship will not be awarded to candidates who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria
BML Munjal University announces “Early Cycle Scholarship” for new applicants applying for Under Graduate Programs for the Academic Year 2019.
- This scholarship is applicable for all Under Graduate Programs offered at the University.
- There is no change in Eligibility criteria and Admission Process remains the same for all students
- You are required to submit your completed and paid applications to the University online before 12th Feb 2019
- You have to clear the eligibility criteria and admissions process laid out by the University
- You must meet all conditions outlined in the offer letter (for those offered).
- The Early Bird Scholarship entails 20% Scholarship on First Semester Tuition Fees.
- Advantage of receiving an admission decision from the University well in advance so that you are able to ace your exams with peace.
- You will be able to get the preferred choice of specialisation and also higher chances of getting into the program as this would be at the early stage of Enrollment cycle. But you need to clear the eligibility criteria and admissions process laid out by the University.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This is a one time scholarship eligible only for the first semester and is not extend to other semesters.
- You will not be eligible for 2 scholarships at any given point of time. In case you are eligible for other Merit Based Scholarship, you will be offered the best of two eligible scholarship
- You will be required to pay the Registration Fees within 10 days of roll out of offer letter
Deadline for completing Application Online is 12th February 2018.
If you wish to study at BML Munjal University and want to take advantage of this scholarship opportunities, please Click Here to apply now or speak to our counsellor at 1800 103 6888.
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship at BML Munjal University: In an effort to show gratitude and honour our valiant armed forces, BMU has decided to offer an exclusive scholarship of 10% off on the tuition fee to the wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks, who are eligible as per Admission process defined by the University. Please refer to the Defense Ward’s Scholarship Policy for further details.
- Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region(http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD): Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students(http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2: As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second-year basis their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari: As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University