MBA in HR
Human Resource Managers play a vital role in every organization, that of managing the effective functioning of the workforce. This complex, multi-faceted role is particularly crucial in today’s organizations where more and more employees are coming from a multitude of backgrounds, ethnicities and other such demographics.
An HR manager has to:
- Create opportunities and attract talent
- Hire and train talented personnel
- Provide opportunities for professional development
- Maintain a good work culture
- Foster good employee relations
- Resolve conflicts
- Offer meaningful rewards and incentives
They also have to create, manage, implement and supervise various policies across all departments and levels. Ultimately, an HR manager has to play a key role in increasing the asset value of the human capital entrusted to them. Competent HR managers are always in demand and a good, all-encompassing MBA in HRM, as the one offered at BMU, co-designed by Imperial College London, is of vital importance.
Human resources management is getting more difficult and complex by the day. HR managers have the unenviable task of juggling multiple roles and trying to keep both the employees and the management happy. A qualified, competent and resourceful HR manager will always be in demand and highly appreciated.
After completing an MBA in HR, the candidates can work in different corporates, industries, colleges, schools, and multinational companies. They are offered a reputed position as well as a good salary package. The candidates can work on various positions, such as:
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Staffing Director
- HR Generalist
- Personnel Manager
- Payroll Specialist
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Technical Recruiter
- Public Relations Manager
- Organizational development and change consultant
BMU focuses on improving various skills such as communication, supervision and planning. Also, the candidates are trained for negotiating, problem solving and multitasking. With these skills, a professional is able to maintain unity in the organization and provide solutions of existing problems.
- Duration : 2 years
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree and standardised test scores.
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Personal interview
- Admission decision taken by the selection committee
The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and group discussion and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
|Application Deadline Date||March 29, 2019|
|Decision Deadline Date||April 15, 2019|
|*Note : Decisions are subject to application being complete and admission process being complete.|