MBA in Marketing
Marketing is perhaps the most integral function in modern day businesses to help connect with the end consumers and gain visibility, thereby making MBA in Marketing one of the most preferred postgraduate courses.
Uniting high education standards with a distinctly collaborative industry experience, the two-year full-time integrated MBA in Marketing programme at BML Munjal University promises a multicultural learning experience unlike any other business school. Founded by the Hero Group, BML Munjal University benefits from extensive industry links and real world collaborations with renowned universities and corporates. This translates to students getting the chance to study at the highly prestigious Imperial College Business School in London during the Global Leadership Module.
The ultimate objective is to nurture progressive, forward thinking leaders who are a value addition to the organization they work in!
MBA in Marketing SyllabusFirst Year:
Students spend the first year of their course studying the regular subjects. The MBA in Marketing Syllabus during the first year has 4 modules, with each module spread over the duration of 8 weeks. For more information: Click hereSecond Year:
The course’s broad range of core, skill and elective courses in the second year allow the students to tailor the MBA course to fit their preferred career goals. For an MBA in Marketing, students need to take up Marketing as their elective course.
MBA in Marketing Eligibility
The eligibility for pursuing an MBA in Marketing at BML Munjal University is as follows:
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum score of 50% marks (Final year students can also apply)
- Eligible scores in preferred entrance exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT and NMAT
- Work experience is preferable but not mandatory
The MBA in Marketing fee at BML Munjal University includes application fees, tuition fees, medical fees, hostel fees and associated charges. For more information Click here
MBA in Marketing Scholarships
High quality education should be made accessible to all, and accorded to the deserving ones. The details for MBA in Marketing Scholarships at BML Munjal University are as follows:
- Greater than 95th Percentile in CAT or XAT OR Greater than 750 GMAT Score - 100% of the tuition fee + free accommodation* + free food
- 90th to 94.9th Percentile in CAT/XAT OR Greater than 700 GMAT Score - 75% of the tuition fee
- 85th to 89.9th Percentile in CAT/XAT OR Greater than 670 GMAT Score - 50% of the tuition fee
For more information on scholarships and the terms & conditions Click here