Scholarship criteria95th percentile in CAT/XAT OR 750 GMAT score
Net benefit: 100% of the tuition fee + free accommodation* + free food90th to 94.9th percentile in CAT/XAT OR 700 GMAT score
Net benefit: 75% of the tuition fee85th to 89.9th percentile in CAT/XAT OR 670 GMAT score
Net benefit: 50% of the tuition fee
*Free accommodation - will be provided on sharing basis. Electricity and AC facility will be paid on actuals by the student.
Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region(http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx?id=902)
Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD): Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students(http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
Hero MotoCorp E2: As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorpwill provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme basis their performance in their first year at BMU.
Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari: As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling the scholarship criteria
- There are a limited number of scholarships which will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee only after an offer of admission is made
- To maintain scholarships, students will have to
a) maintain a CGPA above 7.5
b) maintain attendance above 80%
c) not face any disciplinary action throughout the entirety of the program
- The accommodation provided for students who are awarded a scholarship is as per the discretion of the Admission Committee. If a student wishes to upgrade his/her room, the additional cost will be borne by the student
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion.