At BMU, the students are driving innovation in engineering and working on real-time projects with the goal of making a positive difference in the world. The B.Tech programme at BMU aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them for their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production and maintenance of various applications.
|One Time Charges|
|Thesis Evaluation fee||30,000|
|Tution Fee (full time)||1,25,000 (annual)|
|Medical Insurance||5,000 (annual)|
|Hostel Fee (Single Occupancy)||4,000 (per month)|
|Food and Laundry||6,000 (per month)|
- * Thesis Evaluation fee to be paid before submission of Thesis
- * Demand Draft- payable in favor of BML Munjal University, Delhi.
- * General PhD duration is expected to be 4 years (minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 6 years, to be extended on a case by case basis review, for periods beyond 4 years)
- * Electricity charges (per month) at actuals.
Part time Scholars: External No Scholarship
|Full time Scholars||Can get upto 80% of the tution fee as Scholarship Assistance for a duration of 4 years.|
|Research Fellowship||30,000 (per month)|
- * Full time scholars:Applicable if registered full time at BMU with any of the following: BMU scholarship, external scholarship UGC/CSIR/DAE/Vishveswarayya/PM scholarship or on any other project supported assistanceship etc.
- * Research Fellowship:General Duration of Fellowship is four years (Extension beyond 4 years to be considered on a case by case basis)
- To download the application form, Click Here
- Submit your completed application form or in case of any further query, send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org (For School of Engineering and Technology)
email@example.com (For School of Management).