Women in Leadership
Research shows that gender diversity can boost financial performance of the company and makes good business sense. Successful companies appreciate the unique perspectives that women executives bring to the table and acknowledge the subtle challenges that they face at work.
Women In Leadership (WIL) is aimed at preparing women for leadership positions by enabling them with knowledge, skills and abilities to identify their unique strengths and career potential while making a significant contribution to their organizations. This supports the organizations in their objective of achieving workplace gender diversity.
Benefits of the program
For the participants
- Become self-aware and unlock leadership potential
- Develop leadership competence
- Design and achieve higher career goals
- Share experience and knowledge with diverse peer group
For the sponsoring organizations
- Foster and create a culture of workforce diversity
- Talent pipeline development
- Prepare women leaders for organizational change and development
Why BMU for Women in Leadership
Benefit from Hero Group’s network & experience in innovation
On Last Mile in collaboration with BMU
45% of time spent on Experiential Learning
State-of-the-art Labs by Siemens, Shell, Intel, IBM on Campus
Guest lectures from Industry Experts, International Faculty
Immersion Programme at International Universities
Work on real-life projects with experts from KPMG, SIEMENS, SHELL, Axis Bank, IBM and others
150+ companies in Placements & Practice School
- Duration : Any Degree
- Eligibility: 2 Years
- Admission Process
Applicants will have to go through the following process:
- Submission of completed application form with all relevant enclosures and application fee
- Review of applications and short-listing of candidates
- Personal interview
- Admission decision taken by the selection committee
The decision to short-list applicants for a personal interview and group discussion and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard is final and binding.
Apply now to avail Early-Cycle Scholarship benefits!