- School Schools of Management
- Department/Programme BBA
- Position (additional roles) Under Graduate Program Head
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Jaya Ahuja holds a Ph.D in Organizational Behaviour from Department of Social Work, Jamia Millia Islamia University. She has done M.Phil from ICFAI University Tripura, MBA in HR and Diploma in Labour Law & Labour Welfare. She is UGC NET qualified and holds a diploma in “Coaching & Mentoring” from Scottish Qualification Authority, UK. She has 10 years of teaching and research experience. Her areas of expertise are Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Training & Development, and Conflict Management & Negotiation.
Her research interests are Organizational Climate & Culture, Work-Life Integration, Virtual Teams, Green HR Practices and Job Crafting. She has published papers in peer-reviewed journals, articles in Indian Management, Careers 360 and presented papers in National and International Conferences. She was a Principal Consultant for a Consultancy Assignment on “Strategic Human Resource Management” for IHRM, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka in 2012. She is a Principal Investigator for a government-sponsored project for conducting “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” funded by DST-NIMAT in 2017-18.
Apart from teaching and research, she likes travelling, studying Indian Culture and Meditation.
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Conflict & Negotiation
- Industrial Relations & Labour Legislations
- Graduation In: Business Administration
- Graduation From: North Maharashtra University
- Graduation Year: 2006
- Post Graduation In: Management in Business Administration
- Post Graduation From: North Maharashtra University
- Post Graduation Year: 2008
- Doctorate In: HR & OB, Social Work
- Doctorate From: Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|Aug 2011 – June 2018||Assistant Professor (Selection Grade), The North Cap University|
|June 2010- July 2011||Lecturer, Amity University Noida|
|Aug 2008- Jan 2010||Research Scholar, ICFAI, Hyderabad|
- Organizational Climate & Culture
- Work Life Balance
- Virtual Teams
- Green HR Practices
- E-Waste Management
- Ahuja. J (2016) “ Modelling the Success Factors of Virtual Teams” Indian Journal of Science and Technology Vol 9 (48), 1-9.
- Ahuja. J & Nidhi Chaturvedi (2017) “ Job Crafting and Employee Engagment: A multivariate study” NMIMS Business Review Vol 34 (1)
- Mangla S and Ahuja J (2014) “Carbon Emissions in BRICS countries : Trends, Issues and Drivers using Kaya Decomposition” FIIB Business Review Vol 3, No. 2, 3-12.
- Ahuja. J (2014). “Factors Affecting Work Life Balance of IT Professionals – A Gender Specific Study” International Journal of Organizational Behaviour.
- Ahuja. J (2010) “Virtuality on team performance” IUP Journal of Management Research Vol 9, No. 5 27-56 (Google Scholar Citations: 52)
- Ahuja. J and Narula. V (2016) “A demographic study on Organizational Climate: Indian vs. Multinational companies in Delhi NCR” Pacific Business Review International Vol 8 No.8, 59-79. Impact Factor : 4.91
- Ahuja. J and Narula. V (2015) “Quality of Work Life at different career stages” Journal of Business Management Commerce and Research Vol 4 No. 14, 1-22 ICV 64.23.
- Learning to Lead published in CareerLinks 2016 http://careerlinksonline.in/learn-to-lead/
- Bureaucracy to Leanocracy published in Business Standard 2015 by All India Management Association.
- Distinction 1 : 2nd Best Research Paper Award in Bharati Vidyapeeth in National Conference for Green Management Practices for a paper titled “A study on Organizational Image and Job applicants : Green Practices” on Jan 21-22 2012.
- Distinction 2 : Best Faculty Award in September 2012 and “STAR PERFORMER” in 2014 at ITM University, Gurgaon for valuable contribution in Teaching, Research, Institution Building.
- “White Belt in Variation Reduction” by American Society for Quality, 2015.
- Principal Consultant for a Consultancy Assignment with University of Colombo on “Strategic Human Resource Management” for 73 working executives. Consultancy agreement signed for 22 lacs at The NORTHCAP University, 2012.
- Principal Investigator for a Sponsored Project by DST NIMAT worth 60,000/- for conducting Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, 2017-18.