- School Mechanical
- Department/Programme Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Position (additional roles) Asst. Dean, Admissions & Operations
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Vinayak Kalluri, Associate Professor in School of Engineering and Technology has joined on 1st April, 2013. He has over 15 years of experience in teaching various mechanical engineering courses, particularly in the fields of Design Engineering at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Before BML Munjal University, he was a faculty in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, BITS-Pilani for more than 7 years. As a founding faculty of BML Munjal University, he is very instrumental in setting up new laboratories with the latest state of art equipment. He is also actively involved in various institutional building actives as an Asst. Dean. Before joining BMU, in BITS-Pilani, he was a Warden, Nucleus member of Student Welfare Davison, Coordinator for BITSAT and In-Charge for first degree reporting for admission to BITS Pilani, Pilani campus for five years. He has rich experience in engaging and delivering expert lectures in Product Design and Development practices to several Indian organizations like L&T Vadodara, NTPC (Ramagundam, Talcher, Farakka, Kahalgoan), THDC- Tehri, Bharat Forge, etc. He is a Lifetime Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE). He has published articles in international journals like Benchmarking-International Journal, Measuring Business Excellence and Journal of Advances in Management Research. He has participated as an organizing committee member of different international conferences. He is also the reviewer for International journals like International Journal of Production Research (IJPR), Benchmarking-International Journal (BIJ), Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology and Journal of Modelling in Management (JMM).
- Machine Design
- Joy of Engineering
- Graduation In: B.Tech, Mechanical Engineering
- Graduation From: Jawarlal Technological University, Hyderabad
- Graduation Year: 2001
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech, Machine Design
- Post Graduation From: Indian Institute of Technology-Madras, Chennai
- Post Graduation Year: 2003
- Doctorate In: PhD, Product Design and Development
- Doctorate From: Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Doctorate Year: 2014
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|April 2013 to Current||Associate Professor, BML Munjal University|
|June 2006 to March, 2013||lecturer, BITS-PILANI, Pilani Campus|
|February 2003 to May 2006||Asst. Professor, Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering, Mahabub Nagar.|
- Product Design & Development
- Mechanical System Design
- Problem Solving Methods
- Manufacturing Process and Control
- Vinayak Kalluri and Kodali, R. (2013), “Benchmarking the Quality Function Deployment Models”, Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 20 No. 6, 825-854.
- Vinayak Kalluri, Rambabu Kodali, (2014) "The Relationship between NPD Innovation and NPD Performance - the Moderating Role of NPD Best Practices in Indian Manufacturing Industry", Measuring Business Excellence, Vol. 18 No.2, 39-59.
- Vinayak K. and Kodali, R. (2014), “Analysis of New Product Development Research: 1998-2009”, Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 21 No. 4, 527-618.
- Vinayak, K. and Kodali, R. (2014), “Reliability and Validity of New Product Development Practices in Indian Manufacturing Industries”, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Vol. 11 No.1, 82-101.
- Vinayak, K. and Kodali, R. (2017), “Component Cost Reduction by Value Engineering: A Case Study”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series C, Vol. 98 No.2, 219-226.
- G Soni, Vinayak K, A Tyagi (2017), “A multi-criteria decision model for the selection of professional service innovative organization”, International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Vol. 27 No.2, 167-189.
- Awarded silver medal in graduation for academic excellence at college level.
- Selected for first batch of Early Faculty Induction Programme (EFIP) of AICTE while pursuing M.Tech from IIT, Madras in year 2001.