- School B.Tech CS
- Department/Programme Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Position (additional roles) Placement Co-Ordinator for CSE, Mentor to Strokes Club
- Email email@example.com
Dr Pradeep Kumar Arya comes from a family of educationists. Having completed his PhD in Computer Science and Engineering with a fellowship, he is an active participant in the placement as a Coordinator and Strokes Club on campus as its mentor.
- Operating System
- Cloud Computing
- Security attack and defense
- software Engineering
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Graduation In: B.E Computer Science and Engineering.
- Graduation From: Kumaon University Nainital.
- Graduation Year: 2006
- Post Graduation In: M.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- Post Graduation From: Anna University
- Post Graduation Year: 2010
- Doctorate In: PhD – Cloud Computing
- Doctorate From: Anna University, Chennai.
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2017-current||Assistant Professor - BMU|
|2016-2017||Asst. Professor – shivalik college of engineering Dehradun.|
|2011-2013||Asst. Professor –Galgotia college of engg. and tech.Gr. Noida|
|2010-2011||Asst. Professor – GL Bajaj college of Engg. and tech Gr. Noida|
- Cloud Computing
- Pradeep Kumar Arya, Selvamani K, Kannan A, ‘A SMS- Based Authentication Approach for Electronic Health Record in Cloud Environment’, International Journal of Medical Image and Health Informatics,2016.
- Pradeep Kumar Arya, Selvamani K, “Multi-Templates Approach for Signature Verification for Dynamic Group in Cloud”, International Conference on Technology Convergence for Information, Health, Food and Energy Security, 2015.
- Pradeep Kumar Arya ,Selvamani K, “Credential Based Authentication Approach for Dynamic Group in Cloud Environment”, International Conference on Intelligent computing, communication and convergence (ICCC-2014, Elsevier, pp 14-15, 2014.
- HP company Fellowship from Anna University Chennai during 2015 – 2016.
- Dr Sharma has edited books on Mathematics for Shakuntala Devi, an eminent published of Children’s books for Maths