- School Schools of Management
- Department/Programme BBA
- Position (additional roles) Ph.D Program Co-ordinator
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Ruchi Garg was a doctoral student and research fellow at Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (India) in the area of marketing. She has also qualified UGC-JRF exam in Management. She has several national and international peer-reviewed publication in the field of marketing, relationship marketing, business ethics, and general management. She is a reviewer of several national and international journals.
She has attended several national and international conferences. She is currently involved with consultancy and research projects in the area marketing and branding.
Her areas of interest include consumer-brand relationship, brand love, experiential marketing, and mixed-method research.
- Marketing Management
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Qualitative research
- Graduation In: B.Sc
- Graduation From: Shimla University
- Graduation Year: 2006
- Post Graduation In: MBA
- Post Graduation From: Maharishi Dayanand University (M.D.U)
- Post Graduation Year: 2008
- Doctorate In: Marketing
- Doctorate From: Management Development Institute (MDI)
- Doctorate Year: 2018
|2015-Current||Assistant Professor and BML Munjal University (BMU)|
- Consumer Brand Relationship
- Brand Love
- Experiential Marketing
- Mixed-method research
- Garg, R., Chhikara, R., Panda, T. K., & Kataria, A. (2018). Driving Customer Appeal Through the Use of Emotional Branding (pp. 1-366). Hershey, PA: IGI Global. doi:10.4018/978-1-5225-2921-7
- Garg, R., Chikkara, R., Suman, H., Pande, S., Sharan, R., & Panda, T. K. (2018). Consumer-Brand Relations: An Investigation Into the Concept of Brand Hate. In Driving Customer Appeal Through the Use of Emotional Branding (pp. 73-84). IGI Global.
- Garg, R., & Saluja, D. (2017). A Business Paradigm for Corporate Shubh–Labh: An Inquest Study. Jindal Journal of Business Research, 6(2), 146-154.
- Garg, R., Mukherjee, J., Biswas, S., & Kataria, A. (2016). An investigation into the concept of brand love and its proximal and distal covariates. Journal of Relationship Marketing, 15(3), 135-153.
- Garg, R., Mukherjee, J., Biswas, S., & Kataria, A. (2015). An investigation of antecedents and consequences of brand love in India. Asia-Pacific Journal of Business Administration, 7(3), 174-196.
- Kataria, A., Mukherjee, J., Biswas, S., & Garg, R. (2016). An Exploration of Consumers’ Perceived Value of Sustainable Brands in India. Asian Journal of Business Research Volume, 6(2).
- NET-JRF Qualified
- Ongoing consultancy and research Project with Lakshya Food (India) Limited
- Ongoing Consultancy and research project with Niti Aayog