- School Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department/Programme Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Email email@example.com
Dr Anubhav Agrawal comes from a family of educationists, his father is Professor in mathematics and mother is educated in English Literature. He completed his PhD in Electrical Engineering from IIT Roorkee with a fellowship from MHRD. He is actively involved in the research front.
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Control Systems
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Practice
- Circuit Analysis and Synthesis
- Graduation In: B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)
- Graduation From: GBPEC, Pauri Gharwal
- Graduation Year: 2009
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech (Electrical Energy Systems)
- Post Graduation From: GBPUAT, Pantnagar
- Post Graduation Year: 2011
- Doctorate In: PhD
- Doctorate From: IIT, Roorkee
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|Jan 2017-current||Assistant Professor - BMU|
|July 2016-Dec 2016||Asst Professor – KIET, Ghaziabad|
- Power Electronics and Machines
- Mathematical Modeling of Machine Drives
- AI Techniques and application in Electric Vehicle
- “A Reliable Matrix Converter fed Induction Motor Drive System based on Parameter Plane Synthesis Method”, Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies, pp. 101-110, 2016.
- “D-partition Technique for a Reliable Power Electronic Converter fed Induction Motor Drive System”, International Journal of Statistics and Reliability Engineering, pp. 195-203, 2016.
- “Optimal rotor design of a synchronous reluctance motor suitable for pumping operation” International Journal of Basic and Applied Agricultural Research, pp. 84-87, 2016.
- Merit Scholarship for 1st position throughout the years of B.Tech
- Gold Medalist in B.Tech (Final Year Project)
- Qulaified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), 2008
- Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), 2009 with All India Rank-804
- MHRD Fellowship during M.Tech (2009 – 2011)
- MHRD Fellowship during PhD (2011 – 2016)