- School B.Tech CS
- Department/Programme Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mukesh Mann is a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology (SOET). He completed his Ph.D. in the area of Computational Intelligence from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, School of ICT, Gautam Buddha University (GBU), Greater Noida. In past, he has received his M.Tech in Information and Communication Technology from GBU, India and B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Kurukshetra University, Haryana, India.
He had received Direct Senior Research Fellow award in Computer Science and Engineering by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India in 2014.
He is also awarded Junior Research fellowship award- 2014 and Senior Research Fellow award-2016 by University Grant Commission (UGC), Govt. of India for pursuing Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering.
Prior to joining BMU, He taught at the Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, Govt. of NCT, Delhi and GBU, Greater Noida and NIT- Kurukshetra.
- Operating System
- Design and Analysis and Algorithm
- Soft Computing and Optimization
- Graduation In: B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- Graduation From: Kurukshetra University
- Graduation Year: 2010
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech in Software Engineering
- Post Graduation From: Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
- Post Graduation Year: 2013
- Doctorate In: PhD – Software Testing and Computational Intelligence
- Doctorate From: Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2017- Current||Asst Professor – BMU|
|2014 -2015||Research Scholar - GBU|
- Fuzzy Logic
- Optimization Algorithm
- Software Engineering
- Mukesh Mann, Pradeep Tomar, Om Prakash Sangwan. Bio-Inspired Metaheuristics: Evolving and Prioritizing Software Test Data. Applied Intelligence- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, and Complex Problem-Solving Technologies. (SCI Indexed).
- Mukesh Mann, Pradeep Tomar and Om Prakash Sangwan. Test Case Prioritization using Metaheuristic Search Techniques. The Arab gulf journal of scientific research- (SCI/Scopus Indexed)
- Mukesh Mann and Om Prakash Sangwan. Test case prioritization using Cuscuta search. In Network Biology, Vol. 4, No. 2, Published online 1 December 2014, pages.179-192 (Indexed Scopus). ISSN 22208879.
- Mukesh Mann, Pradeep Tomar, Om Prakash Sangwan. Test data Generation using Optimization algorithm: An Empirical Evaluation. Soft Computing: Theories and Applications Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol- 584, pp. 679-686. (Indexed Scopus & Springer).
- Mukesh Mann, Pradeep Tomar, Om Prakash Sangwan, and Shivani Singh. Auto adjustment of optimization parameters in the Genetic algorithm based Test case generation in Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 13-20, 2016. ISSN 0973-7006. (Indexed- Scopus).
- Mukesh Mann and Om Prakash Sangwan and Pradeep Tomar. Hybrid Test Language Processing based Framework for Test Case Optimization: In CSI Transaction on ICT (Springer) volume 3 (2), pp. 3: 71
- Mukesh Mann and Om Prakash Sangwan. Generating and Prioritizing Optimal Paths Using Ant Colony Optimization. In Computational Ecology and Software. (Indexed in ISI Web of Sciences, Thomson Reuters). ISSN 2220721X.
- Mukesh Mann and Om Prakash Sangwan. Test Language Processing: A Novel Approach for Automated Software Testing. In Software Engineering: An International Journal (SEIJ), Vol. 3, No. 2, pages.29-34, 2013. ISSN 2249-9342.
- Mukesh Mann, Pradeep Tomar, Om Prakash Sangwan. Automated Software Testing using Metaheuristic Search: A Critical Review: In Electronic Journal of Biology, 2016, Vol. 12(2): 145-155.(Indexed in ISI Web of Sciences, Thomson Reuters). ISSN 18603122.
- Mukesh Mann, Pradeep Tomar and Om Prakash Sangwan. Automatic Goal-oriented Test Data Generation Using a Genetic Algorithm and Simulated Annealing. In 6th IEEE International Conference on Cloud System and Big Data Engineering, January 15-15, 2016. (Indexed IEEE)
- University Grant Commission, Government of India, National Junior Research Fellow Award-2014 for pursuing Research Study
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India – National Senior Research Fellow Award- 2014Rank-107
- University Grant Commission, Government of India, National Senior Research Fellow Award-2016.
- Outstanding Performance Award in TQIP-II Sponsored Faculty Development Program on Nature inspired algorithms and Their applications by Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Awarded as a Young Entrepreneurship award from Rajasthan Financial Corporation, India.
- Machine Learning Algorithms for forecasting critical parameters affecting policy Decisions in high Priority Government Sector- Tourism
- Dr Mann has published a book published on Computational Studies with MATLAB”, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN: 978-3-330-35182-0.
- Dr.Mann served as a Resource Person for one week Faculty Development Program on Nature-inspired algorithms for solving complex problems, April 2018 at Galgotias University, Greater Noida and r One Week TQIP-III Sponsored Faculty Development Program on Soft Computing: Techniques, Tools and Applications, June 2018 at JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida.