- School B.Tech CSE
- Department/Programme Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Position (additional roles) Mentor PAC Club
- Email email@example.com
Dr. Purnendu Shekhar Pandey has done his PhD from IIIT-A (Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad) in Information Technology. His areas of research are IoT, Machine Learning, Adhoc Networks, Sensor Networks, Network Coding, D2D assisted Networks, etc. He has published various papers in SCI and ESCI Journals, various top-notch conferences in computer science like ANTS, ICCSA, RICE, NOPE, CCNC (h-index> 25) and reviewer of various peer-reviewed SCI journals. A keen interest in coding has led him to qualify the Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP) in the top percentile.
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- CoA (Computer organization and Architecture)
- CN (Computer Networks)
- C Language
- Graduation In: Computer Science and Engineering (B.Tech)
- Graduation From: UPTU
- Graduation Year: 2009
- Post Graduation In: Software Engineering (M.Tech)
- Post Graduation From: GBU
- Post Graduation Year: 2012
- Doctorate In: IT
- Doctorate From: IIIT-A
- Doctorate Year: 2018
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2016 - Present||Assistant Professor at BML, Munjal University, Hero Group, Gurgaon, Haryana ((Joined on 1st July 2016))|
|2012- 2013||Assistant Professor, Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Department of chemicals and Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertiliers (Govt.of India).|
|2010 -2010||Assistant Professor at Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow|
|2009- 2009||Assistant Professor at Rajarshi Rananjay Singh Institute of Management and Technology, Amethi|
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Cyber Security
- Machine Learning
- Adhoc Networks
- Sensor Networks
- Network Coding in Wireless Networks.
- D2D assisted Networks (4G, 5G)
- Paper accepted and presented in 17th International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (ICCSA 2017), which was held on July 3 - 6, 2017 in Trieste, Italy in collaboration with the University of Trieste, Italy. Topic of my paper is: Machine Learning and IoT for Prediction and Detection of Stress (DOI:10.1109/ICCSA.2017.8000018, Link: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8000018/) INSPEC Accession Number: 17082955, Date of Conference: 3-6 July 2017 Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 03 August 2017)
- Paper accepted and published in Eighth (8th) IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (ANTS) (IEEE ANTS 2014). Topic of my paper is: A Scheme for Improving the Performance of Network Coding Technique.(INSPEC Accession Number: 14984420 DOI: 10.1109/ANTS.2014.7057280 Link: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7057280/ , Date of Conference: 14-17 Dec. 2014, Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 12 March 2015 )
- Paper accepted and published in 15th International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (ICCSA 2015), in collaboration with the University of Calgary, Banff, Canada. Topic of my paper is: Efficient Utilization of Various Network Coding Techniques in Different Wireless Scenarios. It is published in LNCS, Springer 2015 (DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21410-8_38 , Link: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-21410-8_38, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9158, pp. 492–502, June, 2015)
- Paper accepted in (NOPE 2018) will be held in Guangzhou, China, October 8-12. (http://www.smart-world.org/2018/nope/). Topic of my paper is: Women Safety Device Designed using IoT and Machine Learning. Paper accepted in IEEE RICE-2018 will be held on August 22-24, at Universidad Don Bosco, El Salvador in Central America (http://www.riceconference.in/).
- Topic of my paper is: Water Quality Monitoring System using IoT and Machine Learning. Paper accepted in IEEE RICE-2018 will be held on August 22-24, at Universidad Don Bosco, El Salvador in Central America (http://www.riceconference.in/).
- Topic of my paper is: Appliance Automation using LiFi with MQTT in a Hybrid Star & Tree Network Setup.
- Paper accepted and put online (preprint version) in Journal of Internet Technology (SCI, Impact Factor: 1.30), Topic of my paper is: Wireless Network using Matroid along with Network Coding. (Link: http://jit.ndhu.edu.tw/ojs/index.php/jit/article/view/1508, vol. 18, no. 4 , pp. 775-786, Jul. 2017 )
- Paper published in IETE Journal of Research (Taylor and Francis) (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.909). Topic of my paper is: Clique based Network Coding Technique. (Doi: https://doi.org/10.1080/03772063.2015.1136577 , Link: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/03772063.2015.1136577, March 2016, Volume 62, Issue-5, pp.615-626)
- Paper presented and published in IEEE International Conference on Green Computing, Communication and Electrical Engineering, March 2014. Topic of my paper was: Improving Multicasting Approach in UMTS network.( DOI: 10.1109/ICGCCEE.2014.6921388 , Link: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6921388/ ,Date of Conference: 6-8 March 2014, Date Added to IEEE Xplore: 16 October 2014 ,INSPEC Accession Number: 14665908 )
- Paper presented in International conference on Advances in Computer Science and published in Elsevier Science and Technology. Topic of my paper was: Improving Handover Latency in MIPv6 using OMNeT++, Jan 2014.
- Paper Published in International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology (IJEST). Topic of my Paper was: contemporary Challenges and Comprehensive Modifications in Existing Mobile IPv6.(Link: https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ijest/article/view/168687, Vol. 4, No.1, 2012, pp.129-134 )
- Paper Published in International Journal of Advance Computer Science Applications (IJACSA). Topic of my Paper was Viable Modifications to Improve Handover Latency in MIPv6. (DOI: 10.14569/IJACSA.2012.030118 Link: http://thesai.org/Publications/ViewPaper?Volume=3&Issue=1&Code=IJACSA&SerialNo=18, Volume 3 Issue 1, 2012. )
- Paper accepted and published in International Conference on Advanced and Agile Manufacturing Systems ICAM-2015, held at KNIT, Sultanpur, December 28-29, 2015 (Link: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=forums&srcid=MTcyMjM5NjUxOTkxNDI4NDU0NzABMTQwMjQwODY2Mjc3MzM2MjE5OTQBMndZU3BTWDVGUUFKATAuMQEBdjI&authuser=0 )
- Paper published in IETE Journal of Research (Taylor and Francis) (SCI, Impact Factor: 0.909). Topic of paper is: An Empirical Study of Aggregation Operators with Pareto Dominance in Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/03772063.2017.1284618, https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03772063.2017.1284618?journalCode=tijr20, 22 Feb 2017, pp. 493-503, Vol. 61) (Co-Author)
- Reviewer of various papers in IEEE conferences through EDAS and Easy Chair such as CSCITA-2014, CICT-2015, CICT-2016 respectively.
- Reviewer of SCI journal (Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Wiley Publications)
- Presented in National Level Technical paper presentation organized by I.E.E.E (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.).
- Topic of my paper was on Power Line Communication, KNIT Chapter, Sultanpur-2007. Presented in National Level Technical paper presentation organized by ETEEE and my topic was on Handover in MIPv6.
- Paper Accepted in CCNC (h-index> 25), Emotion Recognition System using IOT and Machine Learning - A Healthcare, (Conference date: 11th – 14th Jan 19, Las Vegas, US )
- Advisory Committee Member of 2nd International Conference on Conscientious & Unimpeachable Technologies 2017 ( http://www.iiir.co.in/iccut2017/main.php )
- I am an Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP) and I have passed the exam with 91%.