- School Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme Mechanical
- Position (additional roles) Mentor to Robotics Club & Member of PS-III Committee
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Vijay Prakash Sharma has good Industrial and Academic Experience. He comes from a family of Army Background. He has done all his Schooling from Army School. Mr. Sharma completed his Master of Technology in Mechanical Engineering with Honours from MDU, Rohtak, Haryana. He is an active participant in the Robotics Club on campus as its mentor & coaches the students for various sports like Cricket and Basket Ball. Prior to joining BMU, he was working with INDO ALYSYS Ltd., Bhiwadi as Quality Engineer in Q.A. Dept. He has also worked as Lecturer in GITM Group of Institution, Gurgaon from July, 2013 to Aug 2014.
- Manufacturing Process
- Workshop Practice
- Engineering Graphics and Computer Aided Design
- Graduation In: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Graduation From: Rajasthan Technical University, Kota
- Graduation Year: 2013
- Post Graduation In: M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- Post Graduation From: Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
- Post Graduation Year: 2016
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2017-current||Faculty Associate - BMU|
|2016-2017||Engineer (Quality)– Indo Alusys Ltd., Bhiwadi|
|2013-2014||Lecturer – GITM Group Of Institutions, Gurgaon|
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Welding Technology
- Dr. Surya Prakash, Vijay Prakash Sharma ”Prioritizing the Critical Success Factors for Sustainable Cold Chain Practices in Indian Ice-Cream Industry”NCITST,Jan,2018.
- Vijay Prakash Sharma, Lalit Kumar Sharma, “Analysis of Welding Defects and Weldment Hardness Of Wrought Iron in Manual Metal-Arc Welding” IJSRD,Vol-5, Oct,2017.
- Krishan Chander Yadav,Vijay Prakash Sharma, “Quality Inspection of Metal Sheet through Advanced C-Scanned Techniques” NCRISTM,Feb,2016.
- Merit Rank Holder In MDU, Rohtak , M.Tech Mecahnical Eng.
- Silver Medalist at B.tech College Level.
- State Level Basket Ball Player.
- Completed NITTTR Teaching Program.
- Gold Medalist in Basket Ball, Shot Put and Javelin in District / College Level.