Over the next several months, “Welcome to BMU!” is a phrase you are likely to read and hear often, but I hope each time it generates a bit of excitement and anticipation. I know that you will have several questions & doubts as you prepare to come to BMU.
Our New Student Orientation programme, facilitated the week your session begins, is designed to help you navigate your transition to BMU—academically and socially.
A whole team of students, faculty, and staff are working to prepare for your arrival in July 2019. You will begin to hear from our Admissions Team & your Student Buddies on how you can prepare for your college career.
Whether it is information about BMU, your programme, faculty, life at BMU, or how we support each other as a community, these details will begin to shape your understanding of BMU.
In the coming months, this website will be an important resource for you. While you will receive emails with information relevant to new students, you can always visit this page for updates.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com.
Head of Admissions
Wednesday, 25th July 2018
Wednesday, 25th July 2018
Please bring along the following documents in original and photocopies
(attested / self-attested).
- Application Form
- Seat Allotment letter
- JEE/other Entrance Rank Card (As applicable)
- Eight recent colored passport size photographs.
- Proof of full payment of first semester Course, Hostel & Mess fees (Fee Receipt copy/ NEFT copy/ DD copy)
- Proof for domicile (if Haryana domicile applicable)
- Income Certificate of the parents (in case of Haryana domicile)
- Medical Certificate (From Regular Medical Practitioner / MBBS & Equivalent)
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (in case of improvement both the mark sheets (Old and new should be submitted)- self attested
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate (in case of improvement both the mark sheets (Old and new should be submitted)- self attested
- Migration (In case not available, Affidavit on Rs 10/- stamp paper for submission on or before 30th September,2018- Annexure 2)
- Transfer Certificate (In case not available, Affidavit on Rs 10/- stamp paper for submission on or before 30th September,2018- Annexure 2)
- Medical Certificate (From Regular Medical Practitioner / MBBS & Equivalent)- Annexure 3
- AADHAR card
- PAN card of Parent & Student
- In case of Foreign Students photocopy of Passport, Visa and FRRO Registration letter should be submitted at the time of registration.
- Online registered Anti Ragging Affidavit form duly signed by parent and student ( Annexure 1)
- Student must carry a copy of supporting docs for their address verification (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport/Voter ID etc.)
- Scholarship Undertaking (If applicable)- Annexure 6
- Gap Year Certificate (If applicable, Affidavit on Rs 10/- stamp paper) – Annexure 4
- Undertaking by Student & Parent- Annexure 7
- Indeminity Bond By Parents- Annexure 6
- Acknowledgement of Students Rights & Responsibilities- Annexure 8
- Student Code of Conduct & Learning Contract- Annexure 9
- Waiver of liability for use of sports and gym facilities – Annexure 10
- The onus of proving eligibility for admission lies with the student. During the course of verification or at any stage later on, if it is revealed that a student is not fulfilling eligibility criteria for admission as per the norms of the University, the admission will stand cancelled immediately and the student will not be eligible for any refund of fees except for the security deposit.
- The University may cancel the registration at any time if it finds that a false or materially misleading statement has been made or significant information has been concealed in the student's application form.
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared in the final year exams/semester of their degree examination and given provisional admission are required to produce their degree completion certificate and marks card latest by 30th September 2018. Failure to submit the same within the due date or not successfully completing the degree will result in summarily withdrawal from the course.
- Pick up and drop
- Registration Time
- Own Vehicle Policy
- Your Blood Group
We have arranged a bus from IFFCO Chowk Metro Station Gurgaon to the BMU campus.
The bus will depart at 7:30 am. Later in the evening, the buses will leave the Campus for IFFCO Chowk at 6:15 pm.
Please share your details via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you get back to us with details about your travel plans by 26h June 2018. Seats in the bus will be reserved accordingly and last minute accommodations will not be possible.
Feel free to call 1800-103-6888 to connect with our Admissions Counsellors to understand more about your Life at BMU or connect to a Student or Alumni.